The plant is located besides Red Sea, in the Western side of Saudi Arabia, in the port city of Yanbu.
Total area of the site is 378,000 square meters, enough for two float lines.
Total project cost was around 180 million USD.
Current capacity of the plant is to produce 815 tons of float glass per day.
Current capability of the plant is to produce float glass from 3 to 12 mm thickness with a maximum width of 3.6 meters.
Obeikan Glass Company had tied up with renowned international suppliers for design, equipment and installation of the plant.
• Batch Plant – Zippe, Germany
• Furnace – Fives Stein, France
• Tin Bath – Fives Stein, Belgium
• Annealing Lehr – Fives Stein, France
• Inspection – ISRA Vision, Germany
• Cutting Line – Grenzebach, Germany
• Packing – TMB, Germany